New Hampshire Adoption Lawyers (BPA)
Over the last 30 years, BPA has earned a reputation as one of New Hampshire’s premier adoption firms. This unique and special area of law gives us an opportunity to create a lifetime of differences for children and families, a responsibility we take very seriously.
We proudly espouse a three-fold purpose:
1. to serve the needs of prospective adoptive parents in building their family;
2. to assist birth parents in dealing with an unplanned pregnancy in a loving and supportive way; and
3. to help a child in finding a loving and secure home.
Because every adoption is unique and can be exciting, challenging and, at times, an unnerving experience, BPA is committed to making the process an enriching and successful one for all parties involved.
Please check the following resources for more information:
- Information for Adoptive Parents
- Adoptive Parents FAQ
- Information for Birth Parents
- Birth Parents FAQ
Unsurpassed Knowledge of Adoption Law
Our attorneys, adoption specialists, and consulting social workers have deep, extensive, first-hand knowledge of adoption law and experience with adoption proceedings. Firm founder James J. Bianco, Jr. co-authored the New Hampshire adoption statute and has facilitated hundreds of successful adoptions over the course of his career.
Network of Resources
BPA has the expertise to conduct both local and interstate adoptions. Our network of resources includes:
- Member of the Governor’s Advisory Committee on Adoptions
- Close working relationships with adoption agencies and firms throughout the country
- Established, productive working relationships with the key state and local agencies
Whether you are an adoptive parent considering adopting a child or a birth mother considering placing a child for adoption, BPA is here to help. Contact our office by calling 603-225-7170, toll-free at 800-262-8112, or send a message using our contact form to set up a consultation. In case of an emergency, our answering service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn more about Adoptive Families for Children here