New Hampshire Real Estate and Zoning Lawyers – Bianco PA
Bianco Professional Association has a strong history of guiding and representing clients through a variety of real estate transactions. Bianco Professional Association’s experience has earned a reputation as one of the most respected and effective real estate law firms in New Hampshire.
Real estate is often a complex area of the law and the attorneys and professionals at Bianco Professional Association understand those complexities and are able to work effectively within the bounds of the many statutes, rules, and regulations applicable to real estate transactions. Some of the various real estate-related services offered by the professionals at Bianco Professional Association include:
- Boundary Line Disputes/Agreements
- Change of Use Issues
- Commercial and Residential Financing
- Environmental Issues and Planning
- Foreclosures and Collections
- Formation of Condominiums
- Formation of Manufactured Housing Parks
- Purchase and Sale Agreements and Leases
- Quiet Title Litigation
- Realtor’s Liens
- Residential and Commercial Development
- Title Insurance Policies
- Underground Storage Tanks
Our real estate attorneys are well-versed in real estate-related regulations and how they apply to different real estate transactions. Bianco Professional Association understands the impact regulations have on real estate development and transaction issues, and seeks to identify and address all applicable regulations to ensure that the needs of each client are fulfilled.
Over the past 30 years, Bianco Professional Association has represented a range of real estate clients, including:
- Condominium Associations
- Lessors of Residential and Commercial Property
- Manufactured Housing Parks
- Private and Institutional Lenders
- Other Businesses and Organizations Active in the Real Estate Community
For information regarding Bianco Professional Association’s real estate, planning, and zoning practice, please contact our attorneys by calling 603-225-7170, toll-free at 800-262-8112, or by sending a message using our contact form.