New Hampshire Contract Procurement – Bianco PA
In New Hampshire, winning the bid for a particular contract is not enough; after the bid is awarded it needs to be approved by the Executive Council, a five-member group of elected officials who oversee the awarding of contracts.
Our relationships and knowledge allow Bianco Professional Association to assist and counsel clients through the procurement process; not only to win the bid, but also to finalize the contract. Our extensive experience with state government and agencies has allowed us to assist clients from around the country in their efforts to successfully bid on various state contracts. We help our clients by:
- Identifying bid opportunities;
- Helping craft a comprehensive bid proposal;
- Working closely with state agencies to promote our clients’ interests; and
- Assisting clients with securing appropriations to complete projects
Our recent work in the area of government procurement includes:
- Advising a software firm through the complex bidding process of the state’s Enterprise Resource Planning Project. Our collaboration resulted in the client being awarded New Hampshire’s largest contract for software implementation in 20 years.
To learn more about Bianco Professional Association’s contract procurement and government relations practice, please call 603-225-7170, toll-free at 800-262-8112, or send a message using our contact form.