Attorney Crystal Maldonado joined Bianco Professional Association in 2013. She is admitted to the New Hampshire Bar and the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire. Crystal’s practice primarily focuses on family law and immigration law, both of which are enhanced by her fluency in Spanish.
Originally from Londonderry, New Hampshire, Crystal received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and International Relations from Stonehill College in 2005, and her Juris Doctor from the University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center) in 2008. During law school, she was one of the first members of the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program, a two-year bar practicum. Crystal continues to be involved in the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program as a Family Law Adjunct Professor.
Crystal is also an active member of the New Hampshire Bar Association and the New Hampshire Family Law Section, and has received numerous honors and awards for her exemplary work in the area of family law.
- NH Bar Association, CLE Presenter, “Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements in New Hampshire,” May 15, 2015
- NH Bar Association, CLE Presenter, “Basic Family Law,” September 19, 2014
- NH Bar Association, CLE Presenter, “The New Child Support Guidelines,” June 13, 2014
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association, 2008-present
- Board Member, Friends of Merrimack County Child Advocacy Center, Concord, NH, 2014-present
- Member, American Juris Institute, 2016
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in New Hampshire, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (NAFLA), 2016, 2017
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney for New Hampshire, American Jurist Institute, 2016
- Pro Bono Honor Roll, NH Bar Association, 2012, 2014, 2015
- Daniel Webster Honors Scholar, UNH School of Law, 2008